Tim Larlee @timlar
SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM WITHIN
We need not fear ever having enough of anything at all as we Seek the Kingdom of God first. When we surrender at depth to God...as we are Devotional and Love One another, WE NEVER NEED DESPAIR NOR FEAR NOT HAVING ANYTHING. We feel loved, we feel protected, we feel the sweet energies of the Lord all around us and all through US .
To make ones life a gift through Serving God, we have to be helped and given all we need. I have often seen abundance, the right people , situations suddenly work out simply by asking the Lord as i arise. " How may i serve the Lord today?"
And when they show up ( and they will) the words will be given you to speak to them, you will heal them with your words, your intentions your loving Kind Presence which is God. .And the giving with be JOYOUS. Working for God NEVER makes you feel depleted. It makes you MORE AND THE OTHER MORE. And then we know this is the Glory of God. Because we feel it. We feel it in our hearts. 🙂
07:14 AM - May 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
Adolph Medina @IfWalker
04 May, 07:22
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396