Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
04 May, 02:31
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
🤣😅😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Woods @ABRN_Eric
04 May, 10:08
I have been an essential worker the entire time & there have been no issues with the workers, but those at home keep getting sick?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
04 May, 03:16
In response Eric Woods to his Publication
Sounds suspicious.... What a fiasco! Glad to hear truth!

Happy Days @Sun2516
04 May, 09:03

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
04 May, 09:02
yes me too😄

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
04 May, 08:53
yep😎 Amazing, isn’t it

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
04 May, 08:53
Right there with you Nina!!! How long ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
04 May, 06:58
yes me too!

04 May, 08:21
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
🎉🎈

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
04 May, 06:57
Count me in.

04 May, 08:21
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
🎈🎉