Ilse van Kooten @Beltaine
04 May, 06:25
Reasons why I won't take the vaccine

This list was compiled by Israeli Rabbi Hananya Weissman.

1. This is not a vaccine.
2. Pharmaceutical companies, politicians, the medical establishment, and the media have joined forces to universally call it a vaccine when it isn't, with the intention of manipulating people into feeling safer while undergoing treatment.
3. The intended benefit of this treatment is minimal and in any case will not last long.
4. I can reduce my chances of contracting a severe virus if I naturally strengthen my immune system.
5. The establishment insists that this treatment is safe.
6. Pharmaceutical companies are not responsible in any way if something goes wrong, and they cannot be sued.
7. The Israeli Prime Minister has openly acknowledged that the Israeli people are the world's laboratory for this experimental treatment.

- continued in comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ilse van Kooten @Beltaine
part IV

23. The establishment has hired doctors, rabbis, the media, and the masses to talk about people who don't want to be given a new vaccine.

24. I know many people who have been injected, but none of them have studied the science in depth, carefully weighed the potential benefits and risks, compared this option with other alternatives, were really informed, and decided that this was the best option for them.

25. Pharmaceutical companies have a long and illustrious history of creating mass slaughter with miracle vaccines that they impose on unsuspecting people, even after serious problems have already become known.
06:28 AM - May 04, 2021
In response Ilse van Kooten to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Beltaine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ilse van Kooten, click on at the bottom under it