MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
🚨🚨🚨 SHILL ALERT🚨🚨🚨
THIS DUDE IS TROLLING MY COMMENTS CALLING ME DUMBASS & DRUGGIE & CRITISIZING TRUMP AND Q..SO I CHECK HIS PAGE & SEE HE FOLLOWS ME (WHY?) AND ALL HIS POSTS ARE BASHING QANON & RIDICULOUS SATIRE LIKE WE KIDNAP CHILDREN πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ WTF
ANYWAYS IM BLOCKING HIM
NOT TELLING ANYONE WAT 2 DO BUT IF U TAKE THE TIME 2 LOOK AT HIS PAGE-
HE IS NOT 1 OF US-- PROBABLY A MOLE
YOU KNOW WAT TO DO ANONS
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Qgang #trumpwon
07:01 PM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
03 May, 07:39
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Has anyone fooked him?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
03 May, 07:33
Yeah......he's a loser.....I think he's been blocked before and comes back with similar name, just different enough so the blind sheep here will still follow him......I've blocked this loser like 5 times already, but when I put this info in, there he is......BLOCKED!! TY for letting us know!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
03 May, 07:33
That shill is probably a doxer.

Last year I told a doxer on Twitter he would have a bad March and by the end of the month he was crying like a bitch about Covid πŸ˜‚

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
03 May, 07:32
Ok, I’m losing it. Why can’t I find the search to find a person? Where did it go?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
03 May, 07:25
InstaBlocked. πŸ‘ŠπŸ’™

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
03 May, 07:21
Losers. Notice how none of us never waste our time trolling any of them.

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
03 May, 07:10
I’ve noticed that I’m getting a lot of followers all of a sudden, mostly brand new accounts with no or very few posts. Will be watching those accounts to see what happens and will block if necessary.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
03 May, 07:03
thanks for thw heads up