Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
25 January, 05:36
Santa Surfing 1/25/2021 - Video
NOTE: DISCORD JUST BANNED SSBB SERVER / CHANNELS
FBI posts TESLA Docs!
DOJ makes power move!
WH is still closed with more proof!

https://youtu.be/hvNra3BTG...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rozzee Doodle_ Doodle Poodle @Z_A_Team
25 January, 05:47
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
GRRRRRR .. Keep doing what your doing @santasurfing .. We hit a nerve!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 January, 12:25
Got them going! ☺️ πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
26 January, 09:06
thank you for your guidance to hereβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έi was lost for a bit...NO MORE!!😊😊😊😊

Princess McOutrage @PrincessMcOutrage
26 January, 06:30
He looks how i fekt when infigured out we were kicked off Discord!

PATRIOT ANIME MOMMA @OGKANDIMOM
26 January, 03:02
I feel you Santa. I was in this group on Telegram called ANTICOMMIES CHAT run by some lush dramatic narcissist girl who claimed to be "anti-leftist" and one night she just started attacking me and banned me from the group simply because I enjoy anime art and she doesn't. Some people are just out to cause DISCORD.

Lady Girl17 @Ladygirl17
25 January, 10:34
Never did like the name "discord" Not very spiritual. They will never shut God down. He has already won.πŸ™
a. Lack of agreement among persons, groups, or things. See Synonyms at conflict.
b. Tension or strife resulting from a lack of agreement; dissension.
2. A confused or harsh sound or mingling of sounds.

Lori Svensen @Wyoming_Freyja
25 January, 09:59
We're all angry!!! I'm glad Sammy is showing his fangs! Missing you on Discord tonight! #discordsucks

Princess McOutrage @PrincessMcOutrage
26 January, 06:31
In response Lori Svensen to her Publication
I agree!