Santa Surfing 1/25/2021 - Video
NOTE: DISCORD JUST BANNED SSBB SERVER / CHANNELS
FBI posts TESLA Docs!
DOJ makes power move!
WH is still closed with more proof!

https://youtu.be/hvNra3BTGks

GRRRRRR .. Keep doing what your doing@santasurfing .. We hit a nerve!!

In response Santa Surfing to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Z_A_Team in this post can reply

This squirrel would scare the bejesus out of my huskies! HaHaHa They'd think twice before going after another squirrel.

πŸ€ͺThat's not funny! : ) Everytime I scroll past it it makes me jump back a little

sammy needs to change his diet πŸ˜‰

#DIGITAL SOLDIER #WWG!WGA # #TRUMP 2020 Wife, Mother, Grandma, Great Grandma, and Blessed

Yikes!!! Get Sammy! Get Sammy! That monster will eat him up. LOL Love you Ms Santa!

Hazel nut coffee

daaaang Sammy is a SQUIRREL WOLF!!!

Just a patriot trying to have a voice in social media. Support Donald Trump. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Now thats more like it. Get them Sammy!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™

Mother, wife, student-of-the-world. Author, photographer, graphic designer. Lapsed Mensan, conservative, libertarian, pagan, Anglo-American.

Missing our awesome Discord conversations! Telegram isn't the same.#discordsucks

I like original friendly Sammy better. This guy looks possesed!

wife/grandma/love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I actually think for myself)

πŸ˜‰squirrel on steroids have MOOD swings!

Republic of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

ANGRY SAMMY!!!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

thank you for your guidance to hereβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έi was lost for a bit...NO MORE!!😊😊😊😊

Got them going! ☺️ πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

(7) Show this thread

Sammymad?