Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
29 April, 11:08
I'm so terrified for my family who have taken the vaccine! Many people are predicting a massive die off before Dec. Does anyone know of a kit I can get together for my family? My husband says they won't do it, because they don't listen to me. However, I will feel better, if I can at least give them something tangible to help, even if they don't use it. Is there a way I can get HCQ? I was thinking I could put Zinc, Vit. D3, Colloidal Silver, Vit. C, Ivermectin, HCQ, and some other things in a kit. Any suggestions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kyle Iversen @KT77
frontline medical doctors.com , they saved my 87 yr mom life last december with HCQ and you can ask for HCQ as preventative, would your family watch dr Tenpenny on bitchute? thats how i got my neighbor not to take shot. but 2 close friends of mine and 2 friends of my mother didnt listen to me and a young neice and her mom took the shot so i understand how u feel. If u can listen to recent gene decode on bitchute he talks of some things people can do who took the shot. Meanwhile praying for all the people who took the shot 🙏🙏🙏
04:22 PM - May 03, 2021
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KT77 in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
03 May, 09:24
In response Kyle Iversen to his Publication
Thank you! I sent a Sherri Tenpenny video to my son. I don't know if he watched it. I gave him the choice. It would be hard to watch, if you had taken the shot and knew you could do nothing about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396