Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
heads up anons... just saw this a few mins ago and I believe it's worth sharing far and wide...plz copy this and send it out on all your channels. groups, etc... the clown playing by-den has overstepped... this time it's putting all conservatives in jeopardy...

update... I'm posting another video of a man saying they are going into churches and neighborhoods and forcing the vaccines...this is getting serious anons... be sure and see the next video... share it far and wide as well...
04:24 PM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
03 May, 07:06
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
03 May, 05:25
The Clown Newz!
👇🙄👎
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 May, 05:12
What the post office wasn’t doing their job? I already know these people have no limits. But maybe they forgot about the resolve of every day American citizens

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
03 May, 05:10
They may have my guns one bullet at a time

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
03 May, 05:05
I work with a NG who told me just this morning they had training on 'activists' over the wknd. No one could define who or what an activists was. We are indeed in scary days.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
03 May, 04:43
They always find an excuse

SPORTS @SPORTS
03 May, 04:29
Meanwhile, the great Donald John Trump continues with the cookie cutter statements, Scavino hints at Trump Rallies and Flynn pretends to have all the evidence to prove election fraud but, shockingly, does nothing with it.

Funny, if I committed election fraud I'd be arrested on the spot. But the low IQ, pure trash cult does it and nothing happens.

Welcome to what used to be America. No justice. No arrests. No President. No country.

But, hey, "Trust the Plan" and ALL!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 May, 05:13
In response SPORTS to his Publication
you’re the most loyal pain in the ass I’ve ever seen🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 May, 05:13
In response SPORTS to his Publication
you’re the most loyal pain in the ass I’ve ever seen🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦🤣💦