Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
I am kind of in disbelief right now...
I have a story I would like to tell you.

I've had a giant Q in my front yard since March of 2019, and I have been standing on the Bridge for 6 years.

My doorbell rings this morning and it was one of my neighbors from a block away, Dee.

She introduces herself, and asked if she can talk to me about the Bridge... and I said of course.

She goes on to tell her that she's known of my Bridge work for quite some time and she would like to know if her and her group of Patriot friends can join me on Our Bridge one day, to help educate people about the harms of vaccines....

If she isn't the poster child for One Hello at a time, Never Give Up, and the Great Awakening all rolled into one... I don't know who it is.

Thank you Patriot sister you have shown me that one person in this Country can make a difference...

And today that person was you.

Thank you for ringing my doorbell ☺

#ThePeoplesBridge
01:30 PM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Traci pantaleo @TraciP
08 May, 12:32
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Love this!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
07 May, 02:41
Great story to validate all the incredible work & effort you have put into speaking on truth. God is moving. So happy for both you & you’re neighbor. Nothing can be more devine than Living in Love. Veronica you are such a Light. Thank you for all you do & for sharing you’re wonderfully positive story. It is encouragement for many of us. God Bless you & stay the course, also please know how many Patriots love & support what you do around the Country! WWG1WGA, Go Gurl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 May, 02:23
i ❤️ this...love and light

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
05 May, 12:38
that's awesome I love this story
thank you for making a difference

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 May, 11:14
How awesome is that! Veronica, you DO make a great impact! Love your heart! WRWY on that bridge, every time you go out! Cheers to you my wonderful Patriot! ❤️👍😀

Becky Helser @BH17
04 May, 09:47

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
04 May, 09:46
That's awesome!
We're gaining #MOMENTUM

Janet Lewis @jlws21
04 May, 05:48
AMAZING!!!! THANK YOU!!

Judy Anonette @biju
04 May, 05:02
I wish I lived closer! Thank you for all that you do for all of us! MAGA!🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
04 May, 04:58
This is wonderful!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Selah 321 @Selah
04 May, 03:28
You have no idea of the ripple effect you cause...

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
04 May, 02:33
💖🙏

Autmama 123 @autmama
04 May, 01:53
Thank you both. Love from an autism mom.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
04 May, 01:36
Bless U both BIG TIME!!!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 May, 01:32
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️VERONICA❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE WORK YOU DO FOR ALL OF HUMANITY!!

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
04 May, 03:43
Both of you are glowing in this picture. Such wonderful work you do Veronica. So perfect you get to feel this!

Only followers of this user (Dclo) can see their posts

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
03 May, 09:11
LOVE this story Veronica! Thanks for sharing.
BTW, do you have a Patriot shop on line? I'd like to order from you. Can you post the link? Thanks~

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
04 May, 02:13
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
I don't offer my items online... but if you send a DM I can assist you 'person-to-person' though ☺️

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
03 May, 04:26
This is beautiful!!! I have tears in my eyes. So grateful for the work you've done and continue to do each and every day!!!

Jill Burgess @Jabs
03 May, 04:19
God Bless You Veronica Wolski! You are an extraordinary and much loved person.

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
03 May, 03:47
That's a delightful story! Great to hear this!

Jennifer Vines @jennintx
03 May, 03:45
I LOVE this story!

Rose Shaw @RoseS
03 May, 03:39
Your hard work has been paying off Veronica! 👊💪🇺🇸

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
03 May, 03:00
Thank you for your tireless work patriot.

We are with you. God bless always 👍🏻🇦🇺🇺🇸🙏🏻

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 May, 02:53
Wait till she finds out who she is visiting. 😊

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
03 May, 02:50
Your role in this story will be remembered/told.

When the time comes....
many in your area will journey to #ThePeoplesBridge seeking answers.
Bless You.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
03 May, 03:01
In response John Q.. to his Publication
🙏🏻

Awake Now @Awakenow
03 May, 02:48
Wonderful!!!!!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
03 May, 02:40
God Speed, God Wins! 🙏🏻💪🙏🏻

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
03 May, 02:28
God Nless you both