LMarie Vendlin @lyndylou52
29 April, 03:39
FDA Will not approve Vaccine !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
29 April, 05:39
In response LMarie Vendlin to her Publication
proof please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 May, 02:34
In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication
Go to tic toc look it up ,or FDA...

02 May, 05:32
When is one going to believe that Tic Toc is evil. Oh btw I did search at the time and couldn't find proof.

03 May, 12:02
I am sorry you got the vaccine. But God says trust no man ...
especially the media, thy are evil.. The thief comes to kill and destroy and that is the devil... He hates us because we are sons of GOD... He wants us all dead, and to control everything...
Look up: Vernon Coleman

me got the vacvinne. Not on my life, I don't beg to be euthanize. Because I question the bullshit, don't mean I got the vacinne. LOL
01:01 PM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnaMathilde in this post can reply
03 May, 10:03
I am sorry, I should not of even Judged you... Really forgive me for behaving as such.. God Bless you.