MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Hello FrensπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸΈπŸΈπŸΈ
Hoping I can find some friendly advice
Everytime I pick my phone up it says--
***Storage is dangerously low, delete some files, phone will stop working properly ***
Ive moved all my pictures/videos/docs off my phone & onto Memory card & ive uninstalled tons of apps. But I still cant even take a picture WTF😑
And I just got this phone 3 months ago
Ive heard telegram is giving ppl trouble like this so I clear my cache constantly but doesn't help. I duno wat 2 do- dont wana delete telegram if I dont have to. Ive been on telegram over a year & never had this problem until recently. Is this the DS fooking with TG & its users bcuz its still free speech? I kno apple is goin after them hard, like they did parler but im not apple- I have galaxy- So wats really goin on? Can anyone help me PLZ?!? Imagine how bad this sux not even being able to use my badass camera on new galaxy s21 ultra - its the whole reason I bought this phone #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
12:39 PM - May 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Tyler Hiatt @Ty8co2
03 May, 01:09
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
You can clear the cache on your app info screen (first pic) but that is only a fraction of the cache. Hit Manage Data at the bottom of the screen. The cache data here (pic 2) is where I found 5GB of storage being eaten up. Clear this cache every couple days, you're should be good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 May, 01:23
In response Tyler Hiatt to his Publication
Im in the process as we speak. I cleared the cashe on my phone, no difference. So now I went to settings on the telegram & im doing the same but its been 15mins since I clicked clear cashe on telegram & the wheel is still just spinning

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Faith @Kayfaith
03 May, 01:01
Did you install the version direct from Telegram and delete the one from the app store? I saw something about this a couple of weeks ago and switched. I also found this in their tips.

03 May, 01:28
In response Kay Faith to her Publication
yea I saw this on GhostEzra TG channel so I went to Telegram.org I believe & downloaded the mobile version for Android but wen I tried to open the download a message popped up saying my phone wouldnt let me open the file from a dangerous source πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I duno honestly im not that tech savy

Deb Reed @Tristin
03 May, 12:41
on telgram, go into your settings, clear data. also, you can go into your phone files and delete telgram files every few days. I learned the hard way.

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
03 May, 12:41
just checking you've emptied the trash can or whatever it's called as well? First deleted all the files you want, then empty the trash can.