John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
03 May, 05:04
Question of the day:

Why are you paying more than something is worth?

Where I am atm basic food stuffs are dirt cheap. You can have rice and chicken for under a dollar. If you can't afford that there are restaurants that will feed you for free, you just ask. You can buy a new shirt for $3 and new pants for $5 or less. No brand names but you can eat and dress for around $1.50 a day. Basics are cheap. You want a sugar drink? It is about $20 a case.
Why are Americans paying $30-50 for underwear?
Why are the retailers charging that much?
Simple, because you pay it. Stop paying more than something is worth and you will see prices fall like leaves. Stop keeping up with the Jones's. That is mocking bird making you do that. No one cares what label is on your clothes, car, or food. You think they do because you do. Stop caring and start living a brand free, amazingly fulfilled life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 May, 05:38
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
That's the catch Lil Iodine, the cheaper stuff is at walmart and Mcdonalds. If we support local and buy Mom and pop, there overhead is so much higher and they have to charge more. So, how to we buy cheap like John Q suggests and not support the Big Box evil stores like Walmart and McDonalds and seriously, who wants their crap. I prefer to shop local mom and pop and am okay with paying more for it. I'm going to by organic hemp cotton clothing, Furniture made in the U.S. and organic whole fresh foods and its going to cost me what it does. I like many do not want to live on junk foods and wear itchy il fitting clothing. Everything is relative. None the less, everyone I know price shops. The days of keeping price tags on things are decades old. People want value, they want a good deal and look for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
It has to be that way if we want to keep our way of life. Soon the junk will be $50. Bigger is not better.
05:50 AM - May 03, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 May, 06:29
Look at this meme I just scrolled by for an example of the culture here. It states- "Vets Deserve the Best." In the U.S. we believe we are, can make and should be the best at everything and in many cases were, until the Deep state took over and started compromising our education, economy, families etc. This idea of the best in quality and value is still very hardwired into the culture here. This is why Trump's America First was so embraced. It has NOTHING to do with arrogance and everything to do with Free People enjoying the process of realizing their highest ambitions and potentials. Its natural and normal. Its how God made us, to want to reach the highest heights and realize our grandest dreams.

05 May, 12:10
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Agree totally.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 May, 06:03
No John, as the junk prices increase, Americans started doing things like vintage clothing shopping, repurposing old items, refurbishing old furniture and homes ect. People want quality and a good value. Our governments and the corporations are trying to take it away from us. We are working little by little in many ways to get it back. Trump lit a fire and reminded everyone how great it was to have everything we buy Made in the U.S. A.