Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

3LKewanon :1776: @3LKewanon
26 January, 06:10
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
As soon as he said Trump filed for a new party, he lost me...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quinn Fiesto @cubertsmom
25 January, 09:59
my dad, my uncle, one of my sisters, and my nephew were military. I trust that they know what they are doing and ultimately keeping us safe. Standing by

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maggs Chandler @MaggieMay22
25 January, 09:37
hold the line! could take months... stock up food supplies.... wow...

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
25 January, 08:53
I figure the country HAS to be brought to the very precipice of possible imilation/total dectruction before they swallow the red pills. That's how any good movie authored by God would play out.

Erik Westre @norpat66
25 January, 08:51
Let's hope that was pure BS and garbage information.

Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
25 January, 08:50
What if instead of speculating dates we just share info and help others put their own puzzles together. We all think we know what and when something happens and when we are wrong we get upset, stop think and know through God the white hats are in control.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
25 January, 08:51
In response Brandon Burt to his Publication
That sounds fun!

Arthur Flores @Jibbybear
25 January, 08:44
I saw that too, but I also got this. not sure which one to believe.

Steve Kauffman @Steveousiu
25 January, 08:46
In response Arthur Flores to his Publication
there are a couple of Great Awakening accounts, not sure which one is real, there is a swcond one with JFK jr's pick on it. one or both have been hacked