NEO ONE @Neo
02 May, 08:57
If you know, you know. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
That voice is like a finger print! Pastor Bob singing An American Trilogy 😉

👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/wBsFY_e0H...
☝️☝️☝️
09:31 PM - May 02, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Aquilina in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
02 May, 10:12
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
Never be another like him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
02 May, 10:00
Absolutely. As i heard him singing the first time i was 100% sure. Those who are dead are alive, and those who are supposed to be alive have already passed away. The best is yet to come.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
02 May, 11:27
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
COMPLETELY agree! I doesn't seem that he cares to come back as Elvis tho..he seems to really enjoy being a pastor and serving God, but you never know!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
02 May, 09:59
I love this! Have watched it many times, and my enjoyment grows each and every time.

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
02 May, 11:27
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
SAME! 🎶💖

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
02 May, 09:59
PROJECT GAIA? Where famous people go into hiding for a time for protection=WPP