Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Those of us who are not directly involved in the take down of the cabal (including saving the children) have ONE job.

ONE F***ING JOB.

That is to get into and maintain a higher vibrational state (the God space) - that means achieving calm, and not succumbing to and wallowing in fear and anger.

Best ways to do that? Turn off your TV, and stop engaging in speculation as to how and when the movie will end. EVERY THOUGHT MANIFESTS.

Focus on and daydream about the wonderful world we will be in - free of the Cabal and all that comes with them - not the crap we are going throw.

WE HAVE ONE JOB. GET β€˜ER DONE!
06:19 PM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
04 May, 01:12
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I'm focusing on the mountain land I am gonna buy with my Rothchild's stolen money reimbursed to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 May, 04:40
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
04 May, 01:03
Absolutely 🎯 it's also necessary to honour that part of ourselves that can get pulled into drama every now and then as long as we recognize it for what it is, a opportunity for healing, own it and then send it on its way into the ethers πŸ™

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 May, 11:02
So well said, Thank You!
Still many need to hears this ... I hope more will share and re-post.
Thank you - its all about in service to others, love and respect the beauty in the world we are manifesting into existence.

Donna Martin @Meme17
02 May, 07:13
Amen!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 May, 06:50
πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
well said

Sliver Raven @SliverRaven444
02 May, 06:38

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
02 May, 06:36
Love this!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
02 May, 06:35
Manifest Destiny ~ Quantum Connectivity ~ Beyond the Great Awakening, the Great Ascension.

KNOW JESUS.

(If your heart is pulled in an emotional direction to 'open yourself' spiritually to that subtle knock... ...quiet yourself, find a space to be alone with GOD. Ask for forgiveness of all your wrong doings and selfish deeds, and you will FEEL the Holy Presence of GOD bring a warm presence around your whole body, and warmth/energy/LOVE through you.)

Worth every second...πŸ‘‡, if you want guidance in that...πŸ‘†

https://youtu.be/vGHkWasEL...
Brownsville Revival - Charity James Hubbard - Singing Mercy Seat - 1995 - YouTube

Brownsville Revival - Charity James Hubbard - Singing Mercy Seat - 1995

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 May, 06:31