TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
😆😆😆 I can not stand this man.
05:24 PM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
02 May, 08:05
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
I told this to one of my Dem friends and he didn't think it was funny...imagine that!! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
REALAMERICA @REALAMERICA
02 May, 08:02
that's not a man

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
02 May, 07:27
KEK!!!!! 😅

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
02 May, 07:13
You know, my arm doesn't feel or look broken, but it might be, and if you do enough x-rays they'll pick up something, so I think I'll wear a cast for two months. Fauci would approve!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
02 May, 07:05
Fauxci and birx need their one way ticket to Gitmo

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 May, 07:04
😂😆😁
If you wear 2 pairs of shoes you can walk on your hands. if you wear 2 pairs of glasses, you can see through walls. if you wear 2 pairs of pants, you can run faster. if you wear 2 pairs of dentures you can eat better. if you wear 2 capes you can fly.....if you wear 2 monkeys on your head, you can have moneys fly out of your mouth...

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
02 May, 05:27

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
02 May, 06:39
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Christy Barros @CloverLilly
02 May, 09:50
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
this POS's time will not be up soon enough 🤬