MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
The floors are 100% empty at AZAUDIT.ORG
Except 1 officer on camera 1 standing guard
My Question is -Servers getting installed in the middle of the venue. What are the servers?
You will now notice the big black box in middle of room🧐🧐🧐 #wwg1wga #trumpwon
10:16 AM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
02 May, 02:52
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
LOL⬇️⬇️⬇️
Scroll➡️➡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 May, 04:54
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
?????
i kno im blonde but i don't get it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
02 May, 02:34
So something is way off. Flynn said all the evidence was in hand to prove election fraud. So with Flynn vowing and declaring that, why should the dog and pony show in Maricopa County continue? this is what baffles me more than anything. Let's start the MASS and PUBLIC arrests of ALL those involved in the election scam, then purely, plainly and simply move forward.

Oh, but that would mean "patriots in control" and all. And they obviously are NOT. Getting deep in here folks!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 May, 10:40
Whats going on ?

02 May, 11:27
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
found a different angle. they set this up overnight & there's 45 counting tables now😉

Warren Ostarly @Redhawk
02 May, 10:33
I see at least 11 people, what is happening?

02 May, 11:06
In response Warren Ostarly to his Publication
my apologies, pic is from overnight but if u check the live cameras rn theres nobody except 1 cop. this group in picture came in & installed the server, then left

02 May, 10:27
😉😉🐸🐸🤣🤣💚💚🎬🎬🍿🍿🇺🇲🇺🇲✝️✝️😎

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
02 May, 10:28
👏👏

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
02 May, 02:46
how come I keep hearing the Mission Impossible theme, in my head...?
lol😉😏

02 May, 10:19
basically

Mal Kennedy @fancy92
03 May, 10:27
If that isn't the truth!