Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
We've seen so many times where Biden is grossly inappropriate in touching women and children and here is yet another photo!! He has no boundaries and he is a very disrespectful person in his actions of touching and mishandling women and children. He is a first-class obvious PERVERT.
09:59 AM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
02 May, 09:16
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Control freak. Would like a few minutes with that coward

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
02 May, 09:00
I've seen that one before along with so many others. Read where they brought children to him in a garage set up..said he didn't like black kids, thought they were dirty. He was a sick person, course he's in gitmo now if not already dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
02 May, 10:31
Biden’s had 2 brain surgeries in the 1980’s. Frontal lobe damage, including impulse control, has long been damaged.
The scary and sad part is that EVERY politician on Capital Hill knows it and no one has done anything about his inappropriate behavior or attempted to get him out- they’ve all taken advantage of him

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
02 May, 10:13
I wouldn't let my children any where near him. He makes my skin crawl.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
02 May, 10:04

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
02 May, 02:09
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Great compilation! Thank you!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 May, 12:41
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
PLEASE post the Big Bad Don video for Nana I wanted to keep it this time! Lost it with twit wit