Tim Larlee @timlar
Many of the good people will remain peaceful despite the EMS broadcasting the truth of the cabal. Those are the ones here who have done their own research. With the EMS they will have to find an excuse to shut down the world possibly a false flag nuclear scare. If not many of the good people will not take it so well when they learn of the cabals satanic ritual abuse. Especially if they were not prepared to receive it, I know it took me the last 12 years of steady research to find out about these deep state dipshits and what they were doing. And i did not like what i found and i needed time to absorb what i learned which was totally disturbing.
So if the good people go after them i can understand that.
09:50 AM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
02 May, 10:31
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
They are having drills in CA for just such an event right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Truth @pam65
02 May, 10:10
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
it needs to happen soon before more looneys take the jab. at this point maube a good jolt to their system is what they need to wake them up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396