John podesta terrorising a child
This can be found online.
These people are truly DEMONIC
08:31 AM - May 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
02 May, 09:57
In response John Hewitt to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
02 May, 09:56
Dear Lord Jesus please stop these people ! that made me cry, that child was beyond scared !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
02 May, 08:59
im fooking raging right now, 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬, if i could get on a plan right now from the 🇬🇧 id fucking kill this evil fook myself

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
02 May, 09:18
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
Has anyone seen podesta for a while.
Taken care of already i feel.
The world is awakening to this demonic scum.
stay strong.
the end is nigh.

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
02 May, 09:35
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
It takes a bit to get to the typed list of names, but link below is VERY interesting to say the least...keep scrolling until to reach the list and look for his name on the list. He and his brother, along with MANY other familiar names are on it. Happy reading. And now you can smile.

https://adrenogate.net/wp/...

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
02 May, 08:52
I’ve seen this. In the full video you can clearly hear the child screaming “I’m just a kid!” I will never get those screams of terror out of my head. Way past time for Justice. How long have they had Weiner’s laptop now? How come people still cannot accept this and Frazzledrip? It is absolutely REAL, as disgusting and horrifying as it is.

John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
02 May, 09:10
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
Ive heard more like this. Ive seen pictures and video. I dont want to see anymore.
It was my choise to understand but now its my cross to bare until its over.
WWG1WGA.