Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
❤️🙏Great video from the patriot & painter Jon McNaughton!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Angel of Liberty | George Washington's Vision - Jon McNaughton - YouTube

The Vision of George Washington is not so well known by most Americans, but it is worth consideration as our country stands in peril of loosing everything we...

11:43 PM - May 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 11:58
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Awesome Sam!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 May, 11:53
This is the story patriot/painter Jon McNaughton mentioned in the video.

Some say the writer in the 1800s just made it all up. Others say no, that he did talk to someone who served with Washington. And others say he was a visionary, as he has other stories that talk about visions.

Reading about George Washington's vision gives me goosebumps... It describes what's happened in our country, including current events, and ends with this:

"'Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union.' With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress, and destiny of the United States."

https://jonmcnaughton.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 May, 11:59
Nana has been having so many visions. I do not doubt his visions for a second.