Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
New Mr Loop... 11:11pm timestamp.
11:21 PM - May 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 May, 08:12
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Yes I think we all can relate, ditto on all the comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
02 May, 07:52
MIRACLES, YES!

I too, always. loner, until now ~ feeling connected to something much bigger than our self ~ MIRACLES INDEED!

🕊️
🧡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 May, 04:10
I can so relate :).

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
02 May, 01:27
I think we have all felt this way, but WWG1WGA has made us family!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
02 May, 12:40
Is Mr Loop the mirror image of Mr Pool? Are they, in fact, one in the same? One hardly talks, the other one does. One uses darkness, the other light. One is cryptic, the other is clear.🤔

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
02 May, 12:50
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I think they are the same but I could be wrong. I thought he lost his Mr Pool account and now went by Mr Loop.

Not Important @Notimportant
02 May, 08:37
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Nice observation & thinking.
I'm now applying that "mirror" into everything💎

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
02 May, 12:22
5+1+2+0+2+1=11

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
02 May, 12:00
Welcome to the home of loaners. But get ready its about to get crowded. Love it!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 May, 11:38
He might be my long-lost twin. LOL. ;)

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
01 May, 11:34
This is how I feel too and I love to see conversations that are intriguing instead of ones that have to do with hair styles and shopping!

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
01 May, 11:33
invite him here. most of us banned or jumped ship from that shit platform.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
01 May, 11:36
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
I doubt he would want to be anywhere but Twitter. I will ask.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 May, 11:31
Ditto.