Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
10 March, 11:54
NEW - OVH, one of Europe's largest data center complexes, in France destroyed by fire, 3.6 million websites taken offline, no data is likely to be recoverable. disclosetv disclosetv_chat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 March, 07:58
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
I highly doubt the data is not recoverable. i bet chYna has it! i bet Trump has it. framce doesnt want their people to know the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Miller @MarilynPatriot
Too bad for them because President Trump Promised to give us all the Truth. We will see and hear things that could send a few of us to a Hospital in terror. You have no idea the levels of Evil that were plaqueing us all.
10:11 PM - May 01, 2021
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MarilynPatriot in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
03 May, 12:57
In response Marilyn Miller to her Publication
Actually i do know the the evil and the depths that they have gone. Fellow patriots need to keep in mind they are not the only ones awake or assume people have not dine their research.