Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
Do any of you seriously think anyone cares the world is laughing at us? Does anyone give a shit about the border? Does anyone even realize the shitty policies fakepotus is declaring about vaccines? taxes? ANYTHING? Nope they dont. The same people who were sound asleep are still asleep and NOTHING going on is waking them up like promised........... kinda getting sick of it all!! Not giving a shot about expotus who spends all his time golfing or hanging out at weddings at marylargo......... in fact........ he's lost a shit tom of support while this 'plan' plays out. Plan taking wayyyyyyyy to long!!! No one give a sweet shit anymore. Shoulda struck while the iron was red hot!!
09:55 PM - May 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Shawnee_Feather in this post can reply
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
01 May, 10:05
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
Its already over. What I can say is after CAREFULLY reviewing the plan, and performing the mechanics I can honestly say none of this applies to me anymore. And its absolutely glorious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shawnee Feather @Shawnee_Feather
01 May, 09:56
In response Shawnee Feather to his Publication
shit*
ton*
I can spell ... fat fingers!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396