Kyle Foisy @qsoldier5953
01 May, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 May, 04:40
In response Kyle Foisy to his Publication
Well Done & props for you’re tenacity. so correct about the amount of lies perpetrated on President Trump. This is a War & it is a War between the good & evil. It is really that basic. Nothing about the time we r living in is basic though. The amount of awake must carry the truth for all. The crimes against our Children should be the main reason many normies wake up & really see what the Left in power are really up to. check it all out, the amount of information about their evil is staggering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
I resonate with his story because I too bought into the media lies and when I started researching realized how they take pieces of conversations and speeches and mold them into a completely different meaning.
06:24 PM - May 01, 2021
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LaLaLo 1776, click on at the bottom under it