EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
01 May, 02:04
Pfizer admits that the Unvaccinated can get vaccine side effects from the Vaccinated....

https://ugetube.com/watch/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 May, 03:43
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Just Peachy...! 😡
Evil is losing and they are using everything to push this through, but what they seem to forget is God is WINNING! He always wins! This is about our Children..🙏💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
We have no country until we SEE real and true justice.

Until then, all we have is daily Fake Biden skull fuckings. As Trump, Flynn and company drag this out, the Trump base continues to dwindle. It's absolutely baffling to try and figure out who on earth's plan this is and if a 3rd grader is truly executing it.

Choking to death at it ALL!
03:53 PM - May 01, 2021
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
01 May, 07:19
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Do you honestly think God is not in control? If you don't like what I post you are FREE to just move on Sports. That is your right, but I will not have you throwing your doubt on everything I post that isn't going on YOUR timeline. Please remember that this is God's time, so if you have an issue with his timing i suggest you ask him personally. I live by my faith in God, and my promise to every child in this world I will protect and fight for them until my last breath. That my friend is called FAITH and patience...what is your alternative?