Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 May, 12:46
We the People are at a tipping point!
Perhaps Ann will be the first to not pay her taxes and have her property seized and inspire others to martyr their property.
If you are going to do something like that it would have to be millions organized together so stop telling individuals to do this without organizing a way to do it.

Nana thinks Simon is on target and this is a crucial time for many ppl
Many people feel they have no chance to affect change if Trump and Q couldn't get it done in 4 yrs. that they have no chance other than massive brut force.

Information continues to surface that militias are done waiting.

And the last thing we want is American's armed in the streets fighting American law enforcement, cops and NG in the streets.

The people need direction.
God is the only direction at this moment!
Ppl know these things, they want direction or solutions!

https://drcharlieward.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
01 May, 01:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When we are told that Vaccinated people will infect the rest of us we are FOOKED no matter what!! We need answers or Solutions like YESTERDAY!!
Should we all just wait until we are choking to death or having heart attacks????? We need some DEFINITE Clarification NOW!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
01 May, 02:10
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
Thank you for posting this. I have seen it before and I totally understand the reasoning.
That being said the vaccine IS being made MANDATORY for Students, Front liners, Law Enforcement and Educators or they are threatened to lose their jobs or not attend school. It is also being FORCED upon the elderly, who are likely to get sick anyway and those with weakened immune systems will sadly die.
We are now being told by 'friendly forces' that vaccinated individuals can shed adverse affects to the unvaccinated giving concern for further need for separation.
There is a serious vacuum of trusted leadership who can give clarity and positive direction regarding events as they unfold. If we are doomed regardless of what precautions we take, there needs to be a positive end game or it is all pointless. Until now we are seemingly left to huddle in a corner with no ability to respond and simply told to "Hold the Line". That is no longer good enough.
SOMEBODY needs to make an executive decisio
02:35 PM - May 01, 2021
In response Smitten Pat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TitoRichard in this post can reply
01 May, 03:50
My daughter works for a school system as well.
If they try to make it mandatory she will fight it and/or quit for a time if necessary.
Not everyone is fortunate enough to have other income tho as she does.
But we must fight, fight, fight this tyranny as submission is how we got into this shape to start with.
I know it is very hard but we have to fight a bit longer.
We have to prove the election fraud before the military can step in I think. And I believe that beginning domino is AZ.
If AZ does not pan out like we think, the militias most likely will not wait any longer.
But I am no different from you I have no insider information except from God and this is what he told me,"People need to listen because my angels are already there"

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 May, 03:51
Fight back against illegal orders and mandates. None of this is legal so it’s also unconstitutional civil rights violations. Contact ICAN.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
01 May, 03:39
Agree my dad has lung cancer here in the uk they refused him treatment until he was vaxed he also has dementia we were fighting this he gave in for them to tell him there is nothing they can do for the cancer only make him comfortable he has months left!

01 May, 03:52
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
🙏Awwh Nana is so sorry hun, I do so wish we were farther ahead on all this and had the med beds already. Prayers for him and for you.🙏😘😇

sokuyah legend @SoKuyahLegends7
01 May, 03:58
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
@utsava " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/ @utsava
Contact Utsava or comment her, she is a healer, works with herbal remedies, is also a nurse. I have been following her for 5 years. She treats people with this kind of illness. She also is strong believer of Almighty God...

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
01 May, 03:37
Agree completely. The fact that the vaxxed can transmit the spike proteins to the unvaxxed, and the censoring of the most credible doctors who are proving this, and the further vitriol from the pro-vax crowd, and the further division among people, and the LACK of even ONE massive red pill to awaken the masses... shows the white hats are NOT in control. I wanted to believe they were. But "read between the lines" and "trust the plan" just feels like a major psy op at this point.

Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
01 May, 02:41
it is also against constitutional rights

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
02 May, 02:09
In response Smitten Pat to her Publication
If only the Left cared about enforcing the Laws of the land or the Constitution. Criminals do not obey ANY laws and have NO restrictions on their behavior.
Unfortunately, Laws are only for those who abide by them.