Jocylynn Root @Evolutionofjocy
25 January, 02:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
25 January, 03:22
In response Jocylynn Root to her Publication
I just checked by watching several ceremonies at the same time. when they wear a coat, there are no medals and they wear a scarf.
So everything is normal here.
Look at Clinton inauguration here, same uniform https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 January, 05:25
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
great research im in shock patriot

25 January, 06:00
These days I'm trying to check this stuff out (when possible), because I think bots and Dems are trying to undermine us and I don't want to empower them to do that.

25 January, 06:08
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
i agree and your doing an amazing job

Thank you ! We all do it. We are all in this together, our unity is our strengh
07:06 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Saphirs33 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Saphirs33 Saphirs33, click on at the bottom under it