Only people mentioned by Evolutionofjocy in this post can reply
Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
25 January, 03:22
In response Jocylynn Root to her Publication
I just checked by watching several ceremonies at the same time. when they wear a coat, there are no medals and they wear a scarf.
So everything is normal here.
Look at Clinton inauguration here, same uniform https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jocylynn Root @Evolutionofjocy
25 January, 05:25
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
great research im in shock patriot

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Reid @Amy_USA
25 January, 03:12
Not only that, its wrinkled too. Would not pass dress inspection. my husband was in National Guard, I ironed many a uniform and BDU's. His brither was full time Navy, everything was crisp and neat.

Amy Reid @Amy_USA
25 January, 03:18
In response Amy Reid to her Publication
*brother

Miran Duran @Miranduran
25 January, 03:11
I fell for this too! I even shared it. The guy on the bottom is wearing a jacket, doesn't need to show his ribons on the outside. Still doesn't answer the question if he's legit or not.