Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 May, 02:24
XFactor Winner Reveals World’s Secret Religion - 5 Hrs:[17] minutes

*Anons please archive and place safely on other platforms in case YT pulls it down

The first 1:15 hours is stunning with the pictures of all of the actors, athletes, musicians, politicians, popes. Dozens upon dozens of photos and nearly all at the very top of each of their professions. Suicide weekend coming up.

Kobe, Lebron, Shaq, Robin Williams, Mac Miller, Prince, Hanks, Madonna, Ellen, Oprah, every late night talk show host current

Some will take the easy way out.

Their Symbolism will be there Downfall.

-Q

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
This is disturbing. DJT was shown giving the free masonry hand shake. Did I imagine this? Did any one else see this? Please comment. I pray to God I'm wrong.
09:59 AM - May 01, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
01 May, 10:28
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I didnt see Trump, wow need to watch a 3rd time without driving so i dont miss it. however he did say the people who beleive in jesus never make it up the levels. stay to rhe right is what they tell you when you jion the left is the upper levels funny right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 May, 11:22
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Funny is not a word I would use. The video was disturbing and glad to hear of Jesus and the levels. One comment was said to be Hannity he shaking hands with. So hopefully we're safe.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 May, 02:18
It was Sean Hannity who grasped his hand in that way. POTUS has been using their signs and symbols against them, so there was a reason for it, if in fact he returned the handshake in that way

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 May, 03:39
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Good to know. I would guess DJT no longer has ties to the masons or their beliefs. That's why there have been so many attempts on taking him down and more.

Kev Oooo @KevO
01 May, 12:30
Lincoln and JFK were Masons as well. They were killed for not following the oath of the lodge, rather, the constitution!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 May, 01:09
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
Which would explain the attempts on DJT. Thanks Patriot. I needed that!