Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
XFactor Winner Reveals World’s Secret Religion - 5 Hrs:[17] minutes

*Anons please archive and place safely on other platforms in case YT pulls it down

The first 1:15 hours is stunning with the pictures of all of the actors, athletes, musicians, politicians, popes. Dozens upon dozens of photos and nearly all at the very top of each of their professions. Suicide weekend coming up.

Kobe, Lebron, Shaq, Robin Williams, Mac Miller, Prince, Hanks, Madonna, Ellen, Oprah, every late night talk show host current

Some will take the easy way out.

Their Symbolism will be there Downfall.

-Q

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
02:24 AM - May 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
01 May, 11:03
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
It's long but straight 🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
01 May, 10:22
i posted this when it was 4 days omd and not many views been posting it everywhere wanting someone to upload to bitchute.com or Rumble for safe keeping. ty for posting this is very important to him and should be to all of us who love god. 💘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
01 May, 04:22
Powerful mesage. Yes, He definately put his life on the line.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
01 May, 10:07
I watched this and all I can say is WOW>>> I am stunned but not stunned, if that makes any sense at all.....and even though I know these ppl gave over to evil I still grieve for their soul. Sooooo many have fallen like lucifer and for lucifer....my heart weeps again but not as it does for the victims..it weeps in a different way...

01 May, 02:07
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I've only gotten 2 hours in, I'll finish today. Yes, I understand what you mean. You know it exists, but here's proof

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 May, 10:02
Probably have to do like I did with some of the long videos over at Extreme Reality Check & break it into smaller pieces to digest lol

Thanks for posting

01 May, 02:13
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I'm only 2 hours in myself. Breaking into segments makes sense

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
01 May, 09:59
This is disturbing. DJT was shown giving the free masonry hand shake. Did I imagine this? Did any one else see this? Please comment. I pray to God I'm wrong.

01 May, 02:18
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
It was Sean Hannity who grasped his hand in that way. POTUS has been using their signs and symbols against them, so there was a reason for it, if in fact he returned the handshake in that way

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
01 May, 10:28
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I didnt see Trump, wow need to watch a 3rd time without driving so i dont miss it. however he did say the people who beleive in jesus never make it up the levels. stay to rhe right is what they tell you when you jion the left is the upper levels funny right?

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
01 May, 03:08
😉