Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
01 May, 06:26
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Hope you dont mind but thought this was a nice add to go with you post!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
01 May, 11:45
One day everyone of us we will be "one" with the earth. Physically that is. God told Adam CURSED is the ground. As Christians we understand that all of humanity is under the curse of sin. (Admittedly I speak sarcastically when reading about "earthing".) With that said Scripturally we understand that God told Adam out of the dust/ground/earth you were taken and to the dust/ground/earth shall you return. If you are a Christian here is a reminder. We do not need to be one with creation... we need to be one with the CREATOR. We need to be in prayer, in the Word, and we need to daily yield ourselves to the Spirit of God that indwelt us on the day we called upon the name of the Lord for salvation. The earth and everything in it is passing away. Think about this... and mentally meditate on this today. Again I apologize in advance for those who are offended with this.. but the time is short.. Read Matthew 24. Personally I believe what we are seeing is what the Lord referred to as birth pains.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
01 May, 11:46
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
01 May, 10:12
We only wore shoes to school, church & in cold weather growing up. We walked blocks barefoot. My kids did in the back yard. They still do.