Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 06:03
Patriot friendly States:

https://mypatriotsnetwork....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 April, 06:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We need to stay and fight, not be driven out!

Get on your school board, get onto town councils, run for Mayor!

Beat the left ar their own game!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 April, 09:54
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Idk, there are a couple of places that are so overrun I think it will take military action to fix it.
If I lived in Chicago for instance, Seattle, I would have left too.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 April, 10:13
Well yes, Chicago has been a mafia run den for decades... that town should just have a wall built around it, noone in, noone out... Seattle and Portland have gone the same way, but may still be redeemable.

It seems that in the instances of CA and NY, leftists are leaving, and being replaced with bought leftist illegal votes. They do not care what kind of rat infested craphole they live in, it's probably still better than the craphole they came from, because they get freebies here, to keep them loyal.

I often wonder what leftists from NY meeting leftists from CA, in Oaklahoma City (or any other Midwest city - because they have laid waste to the Western and Eastern states), will say, when there is absolutely nowhere left for them to run to... They will probably still be blaming Trump. 🙄

01 May, 12:17
This is just about the jist of it for sure.
A hell of a lot of them are coming to TN, hell ppl that have lived here there whole life are having such a hard time buying homes cause there are so many moving in form out of state and it has driven prices up so much.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Exactly as has happened here.

The house we built in 2014/5 has now doubled in value... because Californians have come in waving giant wads of cash under the builders noses.

Originally, we were going to set roots in Tucson, back in 2000, it was a beautiful, friendly city - more like a big town, really. We loved it. We bought land just outside, so when my husbands military career was done, that was where we saw ourselves spending the rest of our lives.

Imagine our surprise, when in 2014 we returned with the intent if building, to find a city with a real 'atmosphere', tension, and many of the businesses we had frequented gone... it was so sad.

We love Arizona, so we looked elsewhere, Northern AZ, reminds me of Scotland.

So, for 5 years we enjoyed peace and quiet. Then 2 years ago, the flood really started, the crappy drivers, the complaining, the 'you must change to suit me' attitude, ugh.

But, we have no intention of moving, the locusts must adapt, we know their tactics
09:03 AM - May 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
01 May, 12:51
Awwh sorry you have been overrun.