Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If you don't have a GAB account something is seriously wrong with you. GAB and Anonup both rock! The deep redpillers are here obviously but many lovely redpillers over at GAB too. You can have two playgrounds you know.
06:50 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
26 January, 09:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Gab has a lot of problems but when I get called the c word and threathened and @a does nothing I'm off. My pic is on there I'm a senior so here there is harmony and an admin that actually gives a shit ..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
26 January, 01:21
Gab has me log in every time, and takes forever to load posts and comments. I only follow you there but it takes me one hour to go through one day of your posts @ghostezra . Im glad to find you here. Thx for everything you & colleagues do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Des Witchalrdy @PresElectET
25 January, 07:06
ive tried opening a gab account twice now. still haven't gotten my confirmation number... can anyone help. #GAB

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 January, 06:59
E😎👍

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
25 January, 06:55
I have both, but i have some trouble for charging and my posts often don't appear... I don't have any problem here, so i don't know why

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 January, 06:56
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
It was working crappy for a few weeks, it's now running like a top.

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
25 January, 06:54
I am DEF on both 👍🏼

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
25 January, 06:53
...ok...heard GAB guy not a white hat...

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
25 January, 06:56
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
I heard that too, but some people are investigate about that. Maybe that's false claims

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 January, 06:59
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
Nah the guy's running GAB are rock solid. They posted the frogs will destroy them meme on twitter a week ago. They post nothing but freedom of speech and scripture. GAB rocks.