Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
01 May, 04:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Twitr is down over 15%, but that's not the big news ~ anybody else see Googl is moving down close to 20% ~ are U seeing what I'm seeing?

Z storm is upon us...

Notice the ribbon in the pic? This is from bing search that appears to link to MSN Money re: tweitr ~ Search for it now. I couldn't find the ribbon showing like below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

sup with that???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
01 May, 03:21
facebook

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
01 May, 12:00
AHAHAH I love this guy!!
EPIC TROLLER
That's my Prez....
Thank you for the smile Kim.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 May, 12:04
In response robin fineman to her Publication
Thanks Kim, its so nice to have good news! That's very poignant considering the history. FB should be on the same glide line.

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
01 May, 11:58
"Some platforms will collapse under own weight of illegal activities"...

Bay 17d @Bay17d
01 May, 04:53
This is most excellent news!

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
01 May, 03:01
FREEDOM OF SPEECH=
143=
THE...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 May, 02:52
Hey, Kim, are you on Twit as Keem_113? Just checking.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 May, 09:48
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Yes, that's me!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 May, 01:17
Reminds me of the Trump tweet from the first DNC debate.
โ€œBoring!โ€œ - DJT

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
01 May, 12:26
https://www.foxnews.com/po...

Q# 4346 = 4+3+4+6= 17

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
30 April, 10:34

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 May, 09:28
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
go get 'em, POTUS and Q !

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
30 April, 10:12
1710 Gematria ๐Ÿค”

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 April, 09:57
They banned their number one star who got 0 for his work (thanks Dan) and was soooo cool he got 89 million followers.
Twitter sucks without us

That shit still pisses me off