Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 January, 09:59
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
thanQ!!!

think i might've snapped tail end of it,
bt Juan seemed to be entertaining Q cloud🤩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
25 January, 08:47
💃🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
25 January, 07:30
One of the most interesting he has done - helped by a knowledgable interviewer who I have subscribed to. Interesting to hear the Ratcliffe report was delayed until 19th Jan (was due on 7th December IIRC) proving Foreign interference into the election. Mil in control. Remember what the Boss said; "We caught them all"...👊

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 January, 07:28
Listening now for second time. LOL

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
25 January, 07:18
Ty + Many Blessings > < >

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
25 January, 07:08
You Rock PJ! 😎👍

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
25 January, 07:02
😇Hey LHA! I'm here!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
25 January, 07:21
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
I am so glad you are here Court! 💛💫🙏🏻😘😄

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
25 January, 06:41
Very interesting thing he said. He mentioned that the DC hotel prices are showing that the rates are higher $$ during the first week in March when he checked them online. Its off season, non holiday, no special event scheduled that we know of. 🤭 🤫