Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
03 May, 06:52
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
02 May, 09:18
Foul

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 May, 11:55
complete w/ the blue/white temple stripes

|usignan stripes = 'To maintain loyalty'

*barf*

Optical Awakenings @Unite
02 May, 07:58
He started out as a clown and then became a bigger clown aka politition!

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
01 May, 09:22
Okay but this a SNL skit because he was on SNL long before he went into politics.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 May, 09:21
You know what is weird? I knew a guy who got messed up with drugs and he talked about how when he went into some kind of treatment at a hospital, this is what they did to him. He made it seem like he was abused in a rehab place. I know he had a friend that he visited whose parents had her in a place that was giving her electric shock therapy. It is a crazy world out there.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
01 May, 09:20
The look on his face looks more like he is concerned instead of horny creepy pedo. Im not saying he isn't a creepy horny pedo, but it looksmore like a blackmail shoot.

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
01 May, 09:16
what the f is the attraction of wearing diapers????? never mind, I don't even want to know...

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
01 May, 08:55
The Guy looks like a Real Gearbox!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 April, 09:21
SOMEHOW when I get unblocked on Facecrook I am getting this pic on there.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 April, 09:21
I think I am gonna barf. UGH.