⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
If you haven't been purged from Twatter, and haven't been following this account, then I'd highly recommend you do. This is a MUST follow account.
https://mobile.twitter.com...
07:33 AM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 April, 11:03
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I was purged from Twitter.

VK suggested not using the mobile app and cleaning the cache of your computer then set up a new account.

I used a different email address too.
It worked

Then I was able to use the mobile app too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
30 April, 07:49
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Perhaps you could ask them to get an account on telegram for the many of us who aren't able to get back in Twatter? I can read but can't hold or secure the spot to go back to... please inquire? It looks like a very informative influencer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
30 April, 08:15
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
if you click on the link you can go view the page if your account is still suspeneded. you can’t share or like but you can screen shot and share ad a work around.