Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
TO ALL PET OWNERS OF BELOVED CANINES:
This is the truth...I purchase canned Pedigree in the large cans for my schnauzer.
A month ago there were no large cans to be found so I was forced to buy the small cans. But something to keep in mind...All of our Dollar Generals around here have all been shut down more than once for a "Deep Cleaning." (where I buy Pedigree)
Kiki, my dog, after eating the small can Pedigree starting acting funny. She became very lethargic. Refused to get off the bed for 16 hours straight.
Then her legs started to not work and each one became limp at different times.
Now I am freaking out but still hadn't put 2 and 2 together.
One night after she ate her food she seized while I was holding her. I cried.
More seizures came after eating and then I figured out it had to be the food.
The other day I saw where Meow Mix was badly tainted sending over 26k cats to the Vet and over 2,600 deaths.
This is an attack on our pets!
Make your own food. I am from now on.
06:59 AM - Apr 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
Regina Daly @GIJO
17 May, 09:24
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
Don't have pets, but believe they are special and innocent. Hope yours and everyone's are protected!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DONNA M.MATSON @Makomattie
30 April, 08:41
Animals first, then ppl. Remember they use to test on animals not to long ago until PETA stepped in. Now they just kill them out right like they are trying to do to us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
30 April, 12:50
ALL kibble is POISON. Even the expensive brands. Feed your dog raw. Its biologically appropriate. 80% raw 10% bones (no weight baring knuckles) 10% organ meat. They gave my dog six months and she lived 10 more YEARS. vet was blown away by her blood work, said he never saw such a thing in his 40 years of practice. Its cool, too, their poop literally turns to dust after a day. They get puppy breath again and their teeth look sparkling clean and dont need to get a cleaning because the bones do it. Dogs can live well into their 20’s like they used to. See Bluey the dog on wiki, lived till like 30 or something on raw kangaroo meat. I miss my ole girl, she was my first baby😭

DONNA M.MATSON @Makomattie
30 April, 08:37
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
You're 100% on the $$$ sister about their diet. Dogs & cats used to live that long. I've grew up with many animals on our land. The DS tries it always on animals, then ppl. This is a PSA to ppl who don't believe that they're trying to murder us, just like they do with our pets.🤬

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
30 April, 12:42
I have found that more expensive, means you just pay more and doesn't mean its better. Some of these Brand's can say made in the U.S.A., but still add foriegn countries ingredients like grain's for instance. My dog is 10 and was getting really stiff & hobbling for a few minutes after getting up. Vet recommended chews made by Bayer with a lot of toxins. Luckily I had just discovered the horrors of fluoride in our water, so I stopped giving him our tap. Noticable difference right away, and after a week a major difference. Making your own dog food is probably the safest way to go these days, also.
Pets are family. ❤️
🙏🇺🇲💕

Only followers of this user (bhgarep) can see their posts

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
30 April, 12:10
Even is the food itself is good, there are mandates for vitamins to be added. I know this is the case for cats, and I assume it's the same for dog food. Those vitamins can come from anywhere and I'm sure no one pays much attention to quality. In addition the vitamin mix contains way too many things. Another case of mandates that make certain people filthy rich without producing any positive result.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
30 April, 11:57
I believe that Pedigree killed my dog (the dry food). I used to buy expensive dog food for my dog -but couldn't afford it anymore. I started buying Pedigree and all of the sudden my healthy dog developed a growth in his mouth and began bleeding from the mouth and died a few weeks later. My dog never went anywhere - only in my backyard. It's hard to believe it was anything but the dog food.

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
30 April, 12:03
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
google blue buffalo - they were acquired &switched to cheap ingredients.... overcharged for premium ingredients 4 yrs then got caught..... they paid $30mill fine to govt but made literally billions selling falseadvertised poison to us 4 yrs. my point. its All Shit! dont feel bad

30 April, 02:33
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Here is what I didn't get to say cuz I ran out of room...
A few months prior to this, Kiki's dry food, same brand, that is always left out for her---she stopped eating it.
Freaky part--It mysteriously ended up in my son's work boots, dirty laundry basket and in a suitcase in his upper part of closet.
Then, one day I was talking to my mom about black garbage bags which we keep above dryer in a cupboard.
Guess what? I found the dry dog food in there!
Then, that food showed up inside the 6 roll plastic holder of toilet paper in my bathroom!!!
Then, it showed up in our black bench in foyer inside old phone case box.
Now I'm freaking out.
Until...I figured out someone/something was telling me to throw out the dog food.
I have witnesses to these events and my mom knew what was going on to. She cried when the dog got ill. Everyone loves the dog cuz she travels everywhere with me to visit.
I'm chalking this up to a guardian angel and am thankful.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
30 April, 07:45
Pollyanna very sorry to hear about your pup. I have 2 dogs & never feed them dog food from the big box stores. A good friend of mine raises pure bread dogs. He turned me onto barf (bones and raw food) barfworld.com. The idea is dogs in the wild only eat raw food. When I got my first dog from the shelter they had been feeding him kibble. He had hard lumps in his belly from the compacted kibble. I switched to the raw diet & in just a few days, no more lumps. You will find the dogs breath and coat will also change for the better on the raw diet. You don't have to buy from barfworld you can just make it yourself. I just buy it from their because it is easier, for me. Hope you pup is doing better now.

30 April, 07:54
In response All Right to his Publication
They're gorgeous! I am already in love.
Ty for sharing. It means a lot.
I detoxed Kiki and have been making her food from ground turkey&chicken with veggies, brown rice and a chicken gravy.
She loves it and almost immediately she could walk normal again.
No more seizures have happened and she is doing wonderful.
That dog is my bf in the whole world. My sidekick. Sleeping partner. Therapy dog. I would be lost without her.
I've been reading up on all the tainted food and injuries&deaths to our pets.
This is outrageous! And now I see the article from the UK where they are coming after our pets cause they claim they're taking up too much carbon??? What next? Our kids?