Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 April, 03:08
11-20-2020
QUANTUM BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM FOR VOTING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 April, 03:18
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 April, 08:28
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I remember seeing this drop and kept thinking about the corn harvesting and the Iowa Senator Grassley standing in a corn field ... and I just could connect the dots! THANQQQQQ

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
Grassley just posted the other day about the corn too..on Twitter.
11:28 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
30 April, 07:18
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Yes when I saw it ... I was what ? what's he talking about ... we all need to SEE while we listen! Part of the awakening is that ability to see beyond the obvious. ThanQ

Walker Colt @Jugobeer
30 April, 02:29
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Remember the names of the Thanksgiving Turkeys Trump pardoned? One was Corn, who wanted to go the Iowa State Fair and perfect the high jump, or something like that.

30 April, 07:17
In response Walker Colt to his Publication
Oh yes, thank you - did not catch that! Well done!