Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
29 April, 03:08
11-20-2020
QUANTUM BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM FOR VOTING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
22 June, 08:03
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 June, 06:25
93= I C= Reverse for Corn Ink

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
22 June, 06:00
🤣🤣🤣

carol munoz @bornfree2
22 June, 04:39
ha ha ha , ha , ha ha

Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
20 June, 01:24
The corn is ready for to be cut! now we know 1/3 of Chinese students are spies. as I understand one of the formulas of either fertilizer or seeds I forget which was ...

42B!

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
30 April, 11:31
"infer red" gematria is 52 (full reduction) https://biblehub.com/niv/j...

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
30 April, 11:25

Richie Richard @Richie
30 April, 11:14
Infrared is misspelled. Misspellings matter. Any thoughts?

30 April, 04:54
REPOSTING

carol munoz @bornfree2
22 June, 04:36
Good one!......hahahah

BGDG deGetts @bgd
30 April, 12:16
blockchain

29 April, 11:42

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 April, 11:26
well i be damned...CORN...Didnt he say something about watching the corn. I know Grassley harvests corn...in Q drops.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
29 April, 11:07
oh, here is a product that uses UV rather than Infrared, and you can use to refill your Printer Ink Cartridges with.

https://www.anti-forgery-i...

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
29 April, 11:07
oh, here is a product that uses UV rather than Infrared, and you can use to refill your Printer Ink Cartridges with.

https://www.anti-forgery-i...

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
29 April, 11:05
Corn Based Ink Patent
https://patents.google.com...

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
29 April, 10:16
But we need about this watermark on November 4, 5, 6, etc. Remember we were putting them in microwaves and using Infar red goggles...because some of us had our kids ballots that were away at school so they didn't vote. UGH this movie is SOOOO LONG

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
29 April, 09:51
One of the only reasons I miss Twatter! VF 👊

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 April, 08:28
I remember seeing this drop and kept thinking about the corn harvesting and the Iowa Senator Grassley standing in a corn field ... and I just could connect the dots! THANQQQQQ

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
29 April, 08:43
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
and all the excitement if (infer) red october

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
29 April, 11:28
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Grassley just posted the other day about the corn too..on Twitter.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
29 April, 06:03
THINK THE DEMS TOLD CHINA TO PUT THAT ON ALL THE MILLIONS OF BALLOTS 🤣🤣🤣
NO !! BUSTED !!