Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 April, 01:02
🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
29 April, 02:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
😢😢 Doq, do you remember MikeBravoDude -- young patriot diagnosed w/ leukemia months ago? His health has rapidly declined and he has gone into hospice care and saying goodbye to family & friends. He has a wife & two very young children. A GoFundMe has been set up for his medical care and family: https://www.gofundme.com/f...

Please kerp them in your prayers 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Start serving him a glass of water with a 1/3 teaspoon of baking soda in it every day, get him off meat and dairy and on an organic green juice feast so he can alkalize and remove the acidity cancer thrives in. Cancer is fungal / parasitic and loves acidic tissue. Give him Chlorine Dioxide in juice daily for best antifungal and Mimosa Pudica Seed for best anti- parasitic. Ozone sauna? Ozone is a super cancer killer. Serve him ozonated water daily, you can buy a machine here. Also look into forgiveness therapy for cancer as there is an underlying emotional component of resentment. It's been working 100% for a doc where all allopathic medicine failed him. Godspeed. https://www.ebay.com/itm/3...
11:14 PM - Apr 29, 2021
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Regina Daly @GIJO
30 April, 12:22
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Where were you when I had cancer?
Went through chemo and radiation.
Wish I had known all this info I have been reading this past year.
One reason I won't take vaccine (besides the obvious) but even if it was a "normal" vaccine, I have taken in enough poisons to last a lifetime. I have been asked if I would take it next year after "it has been proven", oh for a rude awakening.
Thanks for caring and taking the time to share and help a fellow patriot.
May God Bless.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 April, 03:09
In response Regina Daly to her Publication
Would you have tried any of this? People are programmed to become so scared by a cancer diagnosis and friends and family offering support typically insist on "doing what the doctor says". It helps to know a naturopath to turn to for support. Allopathic medicine makes no money off of cures, especially natural ones that can not be patented. There was a time in the 90s, all healing clinics with ozone saunas were raided and shut down because they were curing cancer. Many moved their healing centers to Mexico. Some are back in business now. For those who live a preventative lifestyle, they know cancer ( fungus/parasites ) is something everyone has. The immune system keeps it in check. Stress, Sugar, & Meat= acidity and are what can cause cancer to flare up beyond the immune systems ability to keep it in check. The key is to get the stress and acidity down. Cancer does not exist in a tissue PH of 7.2 or higher. Cancer is something people who practice natural health do not fear.