downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
29 April, 06:54
What if Trump and the Patriots have a Cure for the Vaccine?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hillbilly Patriot @Hillbillypatriot
29 April, 07:07
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
thats what I’ve been thinking do to Trump saying the best is yet to come! but we don’t know therefore again should take the out and not get the trial shot. Still hoping there is a cure though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
29 April, 07:22
In response Hillbilly Patriot to his Publication
I'm basing my reasoning on NOT getting an injection from these criminally under studied "VAX" options on
A. Not getting a Flu Shot -EVER- and NEVER getting the Flu
B. NOT getting sick in over 10 years.
C. Not needing some quickly rushed out body-changing serum for a re-branded "COMMON COLD" .
I know the numbers are spiked, If people die riding a Motorcycle at 100+ mph they are considered "Death by Covid" because they ran tests on them long enough to produce a false Positive. It's all horseshit.

Hillbilly Patriot @Hillbillypatriot
It was all planned for along time motive with Agenda identifies that statement along with outline of world history. Everything is connected
07:45 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Hillbillypatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hillbilly Patriot, click on at the bottom under it