Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Nielz Awake @Awakened86
26 January, 05:07
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Shared this yesterdya with my Dutch patriots aswell. These are NOT dutch protestors. They are ROMEO's. Same as BLM/ANTIFA. This is all staged and they work together with the police.
This is no different from what happened in USA. So provoke violence and be able to install even more strict laws.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susana Christensen @DanishHealer
26 January, 04:46
I am so sorry about the violence that is currently going on in Holland. I myself am from Denmark. We, however, have not heard about your troubles here in DK. It is ramping up here a bit too. Our government is due to go home - all of them - soon. Working from home? The Norweigen government has gone home. Wild.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
26 January, 04:39
Hi Tafkag! Nice to find you on AnonUp.🙂 I thought of you this morning after seeing videos from Eindhoven and Amsterdam. So sad and scary. 😢 Praying this insanity stops sooner than later. 🙏🏻

Boatman UK ... @Boatman_UK
25 January, 06:21
i fear the same in the uk....many people are at tipping point .... but the truth will come out and win

Jennifer Lynette @Jennifer_Lynette
25 January, 05:07
So sorry 😥

Jacque Allen @Dreamtender
25 January, 05:03
I am so sorry :(

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
25 January, 05:03
In NL the same. 🇳🇱⚡️

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
25 January, 05:06
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Msm doesnt report. I get info from twitter.
#besuspended #watchingviagoogle
#hoelongwillthislast ? #Awakening

Red & CurlyQd @CurlyQ
25 January, 05:02
😕☹️😭

3LKewanon :1776: @3LKewanon
25 January, 05:01
Stay safe