Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Fight Back @JBJuls
26 January, 10:32
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
What's up with Kayleigh joining Fox? I'm curious to hear input.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
26 January, 10:53
In response Fight Back to her Publication
No idea these days, just trying to keep up is hard enough. There is what I see on the news (which is same as twitter) then the real story, what I read here, what I see on GAB and telegram

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q The Lions @qthelions
25 January, 11:51
So will she!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 January, 09:41
yes he will! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 Soon!

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
25 January, 08:23
THE SOONER the BETTER! Anxiety going UP each day!!

Chili Palmer @xxChiliPalmerxx
25 January, 07:44
Lets hope the Press Secratary is back as well.. She was FANTASTIC!!

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
25 January, 07:43
And I pray she does too!

❤Cynthia❤ Peeks @Cynthia1965
25 January, 06:51
yes he will, and I for one can not wait. I miss them so much.

Monica Jones @mojo1123
25 January, 06:47
Can't wait! Bring Kaleigh also I miss her!!!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
25 January, 06:25
Looking forward!!

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
25 January, 05:35
He better make good on his word to deal with these scumbags or things aren't going to be too cushy for him if he screws 80 million loyal devouted people...

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
25 January, 05:18
"we'll return in some form" -DJT
hes not going to return how everyone is assuming

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 January, 05:24
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
...not even as the 19th President?

❤Cynthia❤ Peeks @Cynthia1965
25 January, 07:05
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I noticed when he said in some form....In your opinion, what form would that be....leader of the world?

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
25 January, 05:12
Oh YES! 4TH MARCH?