MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 April, 02:29
Decide for yourself

https://rumble.com/vg9ekx-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Pal @MikeinthePlaza
29 April, 03:10
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I have a hard time believing anyone that offers information at a monetary gain... Join the club, and get the transcript..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 03:11
In response Mike Pal to his Publication
I do not believe anybody. I only believe what my discernment tells me. I trust my vibration and vision in meditation and inward thoughts

Mike Pal @MikeinthePlaza
29 April, 05:42
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Just the point that to get 100% of what he says he has, you'd need to pay..

I got from We The people.

There are many saying this information.

I trust the remote viewers more than anyone. I am starting to remote view but still pretty low skill level
05:45 PM - Apr 29, 2021
In response Mike Pal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it