Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
01 May, 07:30
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Karma is a b!tch Babbitt!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
29 April, 07:11
I think i saw a news channel doing an interview with her husband recently! smh....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
29 April, 06:43
How many times is this crises actor going to die?

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
29 April, 07:26
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
At least 4 more in May. IMO

joann ferguson donated @joann212
29 April, 06:17
Shame on these people for causing division and hate for a paycheck. There is a lonely place in HELL for all of them.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
29 April, 06:17
I searched and searched and searched after she supposedly died and found nothing.

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
29 April, 06:16
How many times are they going to kill her

JustWantTrump Back @BxAnon
29 April, 05:32
Secret Identities of Ashli Babbit - Fake "Capitol Attack" Crisis Actor with NO Obituary
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Carey Lou @Careylou
29 April, 05:20
FF Actress

Gail ONeill @Gailsu
29 April, 05:18
I knew it!! There is no way she was dead that day. The whole thing looked phony! When you Know you Know!