Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
What a coincidence that each of the (tip/top) wealthiest people on planet earth are all experiencing record breaking profits surges since the onset of CVD-19 restrictions. What a HUGE incentive for the people with the most power in the world to want to end lockdowns & return to normal.
04:36 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
01 May, 01:19
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Trillions = worth extending lockdowns for (hopefully the $ is in the “right hands”).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
30 April, 03:58
hahahah yeah right all the money he has made has been taken off him he is part of the cabal no one has proffited from this at all as they have all had their assets stipped well the big corporations that is

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 06:03
The list of examples of the “Tip/Top” wealthiest people on the planet profiting from the “pandemic” (CVD-19 PANDEMIC PROFITEERS) is endless (literally BILLIONS of examples)... . . . .

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 April, 05:57
Jeffs face...

If you change your own name ... Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen
If you "adopt" your daughter from Chyna like Woody Allen...so Sad.
Even your wife cannot stand it anymore and divorce from you.

Does not EXIST more RED FLAG, that you going FOOKING
WRONG WAY ...

https://youtu.be/FhPkkHuov...

https://meaww.com/jeff-bez...