John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
This contains all the answers to your future. There are many, many pieces of hidden info in this pic from Elon Musk. I will share them with you in my last post ever on the 1st of June. See what you can find in the mean time.
04:20 PM - Apr 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Pam Hanna @Pamerican
10 May, 02:44
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Oh, also, the road down the middle looks like some kind of rail tracks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 May, 12:51
In response Pam Hanna to her Publication
It is for a "train" you are correct!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Hanna @Pamerican
10 May, 02:41
I'm not very good at this stuff, but noticed that tops backwards is spot. But not sure what it means, spot on, or an x next to the word. X marks the spot?

14 May, 12:56
In response Pam Hanna to her Publication
Spot(s) does have meaning. A very big meaning.

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
06 May, 09:26
Studied this photo for a few days..this is what I found...Not sure what it all means thou🤷 words or letters in the red box...cannot make it out..

14 May, 01:35
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
Use lighting, take out colors, put colors in. Look for patterns. Think abbreviations. Symbols will be their downfall.

Ana Tate @Anatated
05 May, 03:05
Interesting. I’ll have to look at this on a bigger screen. June 1st holds special meaning to me. It marks a beginning. I’ve been busy for the last little bit. Needed to take care of some family business. It’s strange. I have had so many things confirmed. I couldn’t have known at the time, but so many events of my life have intersected with many historical events. People talk about wanting to be a part of history. It’s not all that. The amount of deception in history only leaves one unable/unwilling to trust those who reported on it. Distortion is the rule. At least I know I’m not crazy. Take care my friend. I’ll be around, but I think I have the answers I need.

Tracy Hill @TraZ
02 May, 10:39
last post, why? june 1st, why?

03 May, 04:11
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
That will be when my time is up. Like I told someone else, there is only so much truth. No reason to post if it isn't to help. On the 5th things will start to get crazy, stay focused on America, we have it over here.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
30 April, 12:04
vault from fbi, tall structure looks like the building in Kyrgyzstan, where the NWO was going to be run from, mountains in the background, could be future cities aliens, l am not the best decoder l leave that up to the professionals. Could it be crypto, l give up
Do mind if l ask why June the 1st you will be doing a disappearing act, my head spins with so much that is going on, who to believe, just leave it with my gut feel.
wwg1wga

03 May, 03:56
In response teresa lioness to her Publication
Those are great guesses. No aliens though. Crypto does play a part but there are 5 major things in there, crypto is one of the minors. As for my leaving, my time will just be done. I am here to spread truth and there is only so much of that. It is up to those who read this to decide who to believe. I will not be taking the account down, I just will not post on it. People will need it for later.

Rowan Tree @lovemakesyoureal
29 April, 04:40
just sayin 😏

29 April, 04:44
In response Rowan Tree to her Publication
Just sayin.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
29 April, 04:33
the sun blocked out

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 April, 04:25
Some kind of maglev road

funker junkie @glowsticky
29 April, 04:22
A screenshot from Fallout New Vegas? Elon does like video games tho

29 April, 04:40
In response funker junkie to his Publication
It's not exactly what you think it is.