CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 April, 03:12
whaat about the front figure in a black robe with white collar. Is that Justice Roberts, or his lookalike? WTF is he doing there?
And who the eff is the black figure in the back? Is it SATAN??? LOLOL
IT IS JUST AN EFFIN' MOVIE, FOLKS!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
can the guy in front row with the blue suit not sit up straight? looks like he may be napping.
03:16 PM - Apr 29, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mamatiger98 in this post can reply
Happy 2-B-Alive @InGodITrust
29 April, 03:23
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
wow what is the shadow in the back. scarey looking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
29 April, 03:20
that whole thing was just so bizarre last night! How anyone could believe its all real is just beyond me. The masks and distancing eventhough they proudly state they have fotten the “ vaccine.” Who doesnt question this cherade? i cant hear anything even said because I am too busy making fun of all of them. bunch of idiots! Honestly I think everyone there was DS.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 April, 03:18
AND WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE STANDING UP? AND THERE IS ALWAYS A LADY IN PINK SOEMWEHRE. I SEE HER, JUST LIKE AT BIDAN'S FAKE INAUGURATION PRETAPED BULLSHIT CEREMONY.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 April, 03:17
😆🙃😄😁😆
I AM WAITNG FOR A NUN TO WALK BY AND SLAP HIS HANDS WITH A RULES FOR NOT PAYING ATTENTION, LOL